Welcome to Henry Ford Health System Vendor Portal and Tier 2 Reporting System
As one of the nations leading healthcare providers, we are grateful for your interest in doing business with Henry Ford Health System and sharing in our mission to improve people's lives through excellence in the science and art of health care and healing.
Vendors (New Suppliers/Suppliers with Current Profiles)
- This portal was design to collect and receive information from suppliers interested in doing business with Henry Ford Health System
- HFHS maintains a vendor database for identifying vendors for potential inclusion in future RFPs, RFQs or RFIs
- The vendor profile is used for this purpose only and does not provide any guarantee of business within HFHS
- Click on New to the Portal? Register your company to get started. Also use this same link to update your information at any time
Tier 1 Suppliers
- This section of the portal is for suppliers that have been designated as critical suppliers or suppliers that have received an invitation to participate in the HFHS Tier 2 program
- This is where your Tier 2 reports will be entered. HFHS tracks both direct and indirect spend
Please feel free to reach out to us if you have any questions about the Henry Ford Health System/VIVA Stars web portal: SupplierDiversity@hfhs.org, and again, welcome!
Henry Ford Health System tracks diversity in ownership for our suppliers through this portal. We believe that including diverse suppliers in our vendor network allows us to improve effectiveness and efficiency, while helping to support the communities we serve.
- Mission: We will infuse supplier diversity into the strategic operation of our organization to provide equitable access to opportunities and contracts to enhance the wealth and health of the communities we serve
- Vision: To be a leader in engaging diverse suppliers with full integration in our day-to-day business operations to advance the care of our customers and experience positive business growth
Definition of Diverse Business
A diverse business must be at least 51% owned, managed or controlled by one or more such individuals. In the case of a publicly owned business, one or more such individuals must own at least 51% of the stock.
Rationale & Reporting Frequency
As a Strategic Partner, your Tier 2 spend with diverse suppliers for direct and indirect spend helps us to reach our goal of creating and advancing wealth in diverse communities. Report spend for all available diverse suppliers (e.g., MBE, LGBTQ, WBE, etc.) on behalf of Henry Ford Health System. Also report by each ethnicity (e.g., African American, Native American, etc.) you have diverse spend for on a quarterly basis.
Diverse Supplier Classifications
Minority Business Enterprise (MBE) - Black American - Hispanic-American - Native American” includes American Indians, American Eskimos, American Aleuts, and Native Hawaiians - Asian Pacific American” includes United States citizens whose origins are from Japan, China, the Philippines, Vietnam, Korea, Samoa, Guam, the U.S Trust territories of the Pacific, Northern Marianas, Laos, Cambodia, and Taiwan - Asian Indian American” includes United States citizens whose origins are India, Pakistan and Bangladesh. Women Business Enterprise (WBE) • Veteran Owned Business (VOB) • Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Business (SDVB) • Lesbian, Gay, Bi-Sexual, Transgender, Queer Business Enterprise (LGBTQ)
Henry Ford Innovations
Henry Ford Innovations (HFI) is one the nation's leading healthcare innovation programs. Our "developers" are researchers and world-class medical practitioners, and our "proof-of-concept" uses the full spectrum of Henry Ford's technology, data, and know-how to take a product from concept to rapid adoption.
If you are an early or late stage company that would like to work with us to innovate within the Henry Ford Health System, please fill out the vendor profile form to begin the process. Questions contact us at: email@example.com